Red Carpet Manicure became the world’s first at-home gel manicure kit, transforming the whole market. What was once a popular treatment exclusive to salons and spas became an easy, affordable and high-quality at-home package with similar professional results. This is how we told their story on Facebook, generating impressions and conversions through a 10-Day Facebook campaign.
Red Carpet Manicure’s goal was to transform the popular professional gel manicure into an easy, affordable and high-quality at-home system.
Initially, the client had used Facebook for daily posting and interaction with their followers. They also tried boosting posts in an attempt to reach new potential clients. While these tactics proved somewhat successful for community and page growth, they made it challenging to measure ROI or conversions.
The client realised the opportunity of improving their use of Facebook. So they approached us for a complete digital marketing campaign, including Black Friday and Cyber Monday events.
Increase sales with a focus on total conversion value
Increase brand awareness and community engagement
Focus on two products with the following promotions: 50% OFF Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish & Essentials; 30% OFF on Starter Kits
The client had a lot of product variations, so we had to find new ways of showcasing them in Ads
We had a short time frame for the campaign (10 days) and little time to prepare beforehand
We designed a conversions-first Facebook campaign strategy focused on promoting the two main products: the manicure starter kit and the nail colour essentials.
We focused on the total conversion value rather than on a precise number of conversions per item or a target CPA.
Our strategy was to invest 90% of our targeting in the audiences already familiar with the brand and its offerings.
We used Facebook Pixel and Analytics to get the audience size insights and specific page tracking.
After we had an idea of the group size of each audience, we could split the budget accordingly, aiming to reach all users in each ad set group. We would then manually shift budgets for the ad groups where performance was better.
With a clear goal, valuable audience research and smart targeting and retargeting, we managed to record 8.9x on AD spend. In fact, the highest value was 19.6x. We made more than 370 purchase conversions and reached about 30K people.
All in all, it was a successful Facebook campaign, considering the short time frame we had for strategy and development.