What steps do we take when working with new clients who need a website?
- Initial assessment: Learn more about you and your vision and goals;
- What are the requirements for the site i.e. payment facility; personalisation; user saved preferences; e-commerce website;
- Research competitors;
- Know your audience. User experience (UX) research lets us identify your audience, know how they behave and what their preferences are. It then allows us to design a website based on targeting their needs and refining our priorities.
- Define what you need. Look at people’s online journeys and storyboard it so you can bring ideas to life and discover what gaps there may be. Once that is complete, we build wireframes and start user testing.
- Implement it. Once we develop and deploy the website, we continue to measure and evaluate it, optimising it when necessary. So the website is ready, let’s promote it!