Social Media Marketing Manager
Come join our family – anova is a boutique digital marketing agency based in NW London; holding a team of young passionate entrepreneurs, analytical geeks and digital freaks!
We’re looking for a **Hebrew speaking** Social Media paid ads expert to join our family and make their mark on our performance department. As a Social Media Marketing Manager you will actively plan, create and optimise paid & organic Social media campaigns for our customers. You will need to communicate directly with the design and development teams to support your creative assets for campaigns you run. You will need to be able to communicate efficiently and effectively as this is a client-facing role.
- Job Type: Full-time (9am-5pm, Monday-Friday)
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: Competitive
- Staff incentive scheme (OTE)
- Being part of a growing start-up! An exciting opportunity to make your mark in the company.
- Private Health Insurance contribution
- Gym membership contribution
- Employee wellbeing program
- 23 days + 8 bank holidays
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Staff parties and nights out
- Complimentary daily fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
Key responsibilities and required knowledge
- Language requirements; fluent in English and Hebrew
- 1-2 years hands-on experience in managing paid social strategy, from campaign creation, execution and optimisation
- Experience with Facebook Campaign Manager and best practices for running ads on Facebook/Instagram
- Ability to manage organic social strategy, daily posts creations and monthly reports.
- Identify opportunities for client growth and retention; i.e. up-sales, increase budgets and alike
- Client management – keeping our clients up to date with the work you’re doing and the latest market trends
- Client reports – analyse, write and present key findings to develop recommendations for clients’ business challenges
- Creative briefs; liaise with the design team to produce creatives for campaigns (banners, videos, gifs, etc)